Services » Medical Education » Providing Companies for Campus Placement
“Orbital Career” The objective of campus placement is to select and hire the talented and qualified candidates while they are still completing their education. The process allows the organizations to pick the required candidates as and when needed and also reduces time.
For corporates, it is a cumbersome activity as it requires a number of activities to be performed and many of the companies may not have the resources or the time that would be required in the process.
“Orbital Career” provides campus placement services for both the companies and the colleges who want to organize campus placement drives for hiring the candidates.
For reputed colleges, it is comparatively easy to get campus placement drives organized, but it is not same for the colleges of comparatively less or low repute or relatively new colleges.
Are you looking for Consultant who can do campus placement for you?
“Orbital Career”, in short span of time placed more than 1000 candidates in MNC and top companies. With our expertise in recruitment we are now exploring our self in driving our self in campus placement for companies, through which they will able to view students profile and shortlist the best from a lot.
Before the commencement of the selection process we will provide the details of the companies to the students like company profile, Job profile, remuneration part, there expectation from them. We have good number of management and engineering colleges listed with us from all over India which guarantees to provide you a best employee for you.
A typical campus placement process involves following processes:
- Introductory Presentation: Involves a presentation about the company, milestones, organization achievements, candidate job description and scope of development and growth etc.
- Written Test: This is usually an aptitude test that would perform the initial level of filtering the candidates.
- Group Discussion: Purpose of this round is to assess the communication skills, personality and behavior, listening ability, leadership capabilities and other such traits of an individual.
- Technical Interview: This round evaluates the technical ability of student.
- Formal Interview: This is usually the final round to assess the confidence level of a candidate towards the work.